Return to History

Zetland Lodge No. 326

Zetland Lodge No. 326, warranted in 1875

History of Zetland Lodge

The name “Zetland” was born by a Toronto Lodge formed by members of St. Andrew’s Lodge No. 16, on the 23rd July, 1846; it continued to function until the year 1851, when it ceased to exist. The Honourable Sir Adam Wilson, afterwards Chief Justice of the Queen’s Bench, was its last Master. The name was, …

Zetland Lodge “the Zet News”

December 2003 – Issue No. 19

Zetland Lodge 125th Anniversary Celebration Invitation

  ZW326_125th Invitation